Horseshoe Turkish Evil Eye
This spectacular and colourful Evil Eye Nazar Battu with a Horse Shoe adds a unique charm as a wall hanging. It features a metal horse-shoe with tiny evil eye beads. In Turkish culture, it is believed that hanging these bright blue glass 'eyes' counter the malevolent gaze and brings in good luck. The horseshoe itself is also believed to keep good luck in according to Irish culture. Hang it in your home or office where most people can see it.
- Made of crystal glass and metal.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Size: 7 Long X 1 Wide X 30 High (centimetres)
- Weight: 100 grams.
- Returns and exchanges are free and easy. No shipping charges applied.
- All orders ship within 2 to 3 business days. After placing your order, you will receive an email and SMS confirmation.
- To initiate a return, simply email us at email@example.com or call +91 93267 03430 and we will be delighted to help you.
- Please click here to read our return policy in detail.