Classical Incense Burner
- Collector’s Piece: Standing tall and proud on three graceful legs, this incense burner is like a beacon of classical Chinese pottery. The dragon motif on top of the lid and pale kiln-fired blue colour adds to the ancient feel - making it a special addition to any collection.
- High-quality Ceramic: Made from premium clay and fired at high temperatures makes this incense burner pot is resistant and strong so it will last you a long time.
- A Positive Daily Ritual: Lighting incense as you start your day helps set the tone and puts you in the right frame of mind. Research has shown that even simple rituals can be extremely effective and they increase our confidence and reduce anxiety. And this lovely incense burner adds its own beauty to our ancient rituals.
- Easy to Clean: A high quality glazed ceramic finish makes the pottery piece easy to maintain. Simply wash with water and mild soap for a quick clean-up that will have your incense burner box looking like new!
Size in Inches: 7.9" Long X 5.5" Wide X 7.9" High
Size in Centimetres: 20 Long X 14 Wide X 20 High
Weight: 500 grams
Country of Origin: India
- All orders are shipped within 48 hours. You will receive an email and sms immediately after placing your order.
- To initiate a return, simply click here and enter your order number & phone number or email (link also given in footer) to submit your return request.
- Please keep the original packing to return your purchase so goods reach us safely - the same way they have reached you safely!
- Please place a return request for damaged or defective goods within 2 days of delivery. Any other return can be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
- You will receive your full refund within 7 working days after we receive the items back in good condition.