Crafted of brass discs, this brass globe is a miniature version of an "armillary sphere". This is an ancient astronomical device which was used as a model representation of the skies and the solar system. The spherical framework of rings (usually centred around the Earth or the Sun), represent lines of celestial latitudes & longitudes and other astronomical characteristics. This is a must-have desk accessory for any cosmology & astronomy enthusiast.
- Made of brass
- Wipe clean with a clean, dry cloth.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Size: 30 Long X 20 Wide X 36 High (centimetres)
- Weight: 2.5 kilograms.
- Returns and exchanges are free and easy. No shipping charges applied.
- All orders ship within 2 to 3 business days. After placing your order, you will receive an email and SMS confirmation.
- To initiate a return, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 93267 03430 and we will be delighted to help you.
- Please click here to read our return policy in detail.