Hamsa Evil Eye
MRP Rs. 1,350
- How do evil eye charms work? It's an ancient belief that the blue glass in evil eye charms traps negative energy coming your way before it reaches you and casts it back on the sender.
- Protect your home: Everyone wants good luck in their life and their home. Hang an evil eye charm at the main doorway so good fortune and prosperity can enter your house without impediments.
- Success for your business: Do you have trouble getting customers, bad luck at trade shows? Place this charm at the entrance of your office or showroom to safeguard your work.
- Where should I hang it? Evil eye charms are best placed near the main doorway of your home, office, or shop or wherever the maximum number of people can see it.
- Can I buy it for myself? Yes, evil eye charms work just as well when we buy them for ourselves. Wishing ourselves prosperity and luck is just as important as the wishes of others.
- Inspire success: Evil eye charms not only help absorb bad energy - they’re a talisman that ancients believed sent good fortune and positive vibes our way - each and every day.
- High-quality craftsmanship: Our evil eye wall hanging is hand-made with a glass crystal and zinc alloy. To clean, simply wipe gently with a dry cloth.
- Striking design: The design is a powerful combination of the hamsa and the horseshoe symbol adorned with beautiful floral motifs.
- You deserve good fortune: This beautiful Turkish Evil Eye charm is a great way to bring luck, health, and prosperity into your life. So go ahead and commit to that intention of success for yourself today.
- Excellent gifts: Give this centuries-old tradition as a gift to express your care and good wishes for any occasion.
Size in Inches:
- Maximum width: 3.9 inches
- Length from the top of the ring to the bottom of the small hanging hamsa: 9.4 inches
Size in Centimetres:
- Maximum width: 10 cm
- Length from the top of the ring to the bottom of the small hanging hamsa:30 cm
Weight: 60 grams
Country of Origin:India
- All orders are shipped within 48 hours. You will receive an email and sms immediately after placing your order.
- To initiate a return, simply click here and enter your order number & phone number or email (link also given in footer) to submit your return request.
- Please keep the original packing to return your purchase so goods reach us safely - the same way they have reached you safely!
- Please place a return request for damaged or defective goods within 2 days of delivery. Any other return can be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
- Returns for ceramics and fragile items not accepted as chances of damage are high if not packed properly.