Buddha Hand Incense Stick Holder & Backflow Burner
- Multipurpose Incense Burner: This beautiful Buddha Hand ceramic sculpture can be used in three ways: as an incense stick holder, a regular incense cone burner and most interestingly as a backflow burner - where the smoke flows downwards to create a beautiful impact.
- Create An Interesting Effect: The smoke flowing downwards over Buddha’s hands creates a calm, mystical effect of a waterfall - changing the energy of your room in positive ways.
- How Does A Backflow Burner Work? Backflow burners work in a very simple way. The ceramic incense burner has a tiny hole above which you place a special incense cone or dhoop batti which also has a hole at the bottom. When you light the cone, the smoke is pushed through the holes downwards instead of upwards.
- Where Do I Buy Back-flow Cones? These are easily available on Amazon or Flipkart - search for ‘backflow burner incense cones’. Please note that this burner does not come with any incense cones or sticks.
Size in inches: 6.7" Long X 5" Wide X 5" High
Size in Centimetres:17 Long X 13 Wide X 13 High
Weight: 450 grams
Country of Origin:India
- All orders are shipped within 48 hours. You will receive an email and sms immediately after placing your order.
- To initiate a return, simply click here and enter your order number & phone number or email (link also given in footer) to submit your return request.
- Please keep the original packing to return your purchase so goods reach us safely - the same way they have reached you safely!
- Please place a return request for damaged or defective goods within 2 days of delivery. Any other return can be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
- Returns for ceramics and fragile items not accepted as chances of damage are high if not packed properly.