Crafted of brass discs, this brass globe is a miniature version of an "armillary sphere". This is an ancient astronomical device which was used as a model representation of the skies and the solar system. The spherical framework of rings (usually centred around the Earth or the Sun), represent lines of celestial latitudes & longitudes and other astronomical characteristics. This is a must-have desk accessory for any cosmology & astronomy enthusiast.
- Made of brass
- Wipe clean with a clean, dry cloth.
Size in Inches: Size: 11.8" Long X 7.9" Wide X 14.2" High
Size in Centimetres: Size: 30 Long X 20 Wide X 36 High
Weight: 2.5 kilograms
Country of Origin: India
- All orders are shipped within 48 hours. You will receive an email and sms immediately after placing your order.
- To initiate a return, simply click here and enter your order number & phone number or email (link also given in footer) to submit your return request.
- Please keep the original packing to return your purchase so goods reach us safely - the same way they have reached you safely!
- Please place a return request for damaged or defective goods within 2 days of delivery. Any other return can be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
- You will receive your full refund within 7 working days after we receive the items back in good condition.